Meeting Patient Demand for More Non-Invasive Procedures
State-of-the-art Infinity laser hair removal is safe for all skin types, including medium and darker skin tones, as shown here.
Photo by Tracy Doyle
Donath Facial Plastic Surgery has expanded its team of aesthetics providers to include five new professional injectors in order to meet patients’ rapidly increasing demand for non-surgical procedures.
“We’ve grown our team of aesthetics providers because we are committed to meeting our patients’ needs as efficiently as possible,” says Alex Donath, M.D., F.A.C.S. The renowned surgeon has an international reputation for excellence in facial cosmetic surgical and non-surgical procedures, and is a national trainer for the biggest injectable products on the market. He personally trains his nurse practitioners and registered nurses in his world-class techniques.
Non-surgical procedures performed by Donath’s skilled aesthetics providers include:
• Dysport – a neuromodulator similar to Botox, is a prescription injection proven to help smooth the appearance of frown lines between the eyebrows as well as lines above the nose and on the forehead. Other areas where Dysport can also have a flattering, subtle effect are the upper lip, the chin and along the corners of the mouth and underneath the eyes.
• SkinTyte – a non-invasive skin tightening procedure that tightens and contours excess skin. A special device delivers infrared light, which heats the skin’s collagen, forcing it to contract and form new, higher-quality collagen. No anesthesia is required for this procedure, and there is no downtime involved afterward. “SkinTyte is great for those not quite ready for a traditional lift, or maybe they have had a lift done and want to maintain it,” Donath notes.
• Photofacial with BBL (Broad Band Light) (also called IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – a cosmetic light energy treatment that improves the tone and texture of the skin by fading and eliminating brown spots and hyperpigmentation, minimizing pore size, reducing oil in the skin, and resolving redness produced by rosacea and broken capillaries or acne. “In short, it’s very safe, virtually painless, it can be performed any time of year and there is really no downtime involved,” Donath notes.
• Clear and Brilliant Laser – a gentle facial treatment that leaves patients’ faces red-carpet ready in as few as one or two days before a special event – requires virtually no downtime and improves the tone and texture of the skin. The procedure causes the minimal irritation necessary for jumpstarting the skin rejuvenation process through the creation of many microscopic zones of treatment, which allows replacement of damaged skin with healthy, younger appearing skin, Donath explains.
• Microneedling with PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) is a minimally invasive treatment that rejuvenates the skin via a fine-needled device that creates tiny punctures in the top layer of the skin, triggering the body to create new collagen and elastin. Donath recommends pairing this procedure with PRP Therapy – the application of your own platelets to the treated area – to maximize healing and collagen growth using your own growth factors contained in the platelets. “It turbocharges collagen production,” he emphasizes.
• Infinity Laser Hair Removal and Liposonix – two ways to get bathing suit-ready without surgery. According to Donath, Infinity is up to four times faster than other laser hair removal procedures in treating large spots like the back, for example, and it is the most comfortable method available. Liposonix is an FDA-approved fat removal system using ultrasound energy to gently melt excess fat cells. “Patients usually see an inch reduction in waist size in just one treatment,” he adds.
Donath Facial Plastic Surgery is located at 7763 Montgomery Road, Cincinnati, OH 45236. For more information, call 513.891.LIFT (5438) or visit www.worldclassface.com