Compassion, Concerns for Clients and Community
Photo by Catie Viox
For more than 50 years, Lang Financial Group consultants have helped thousands of companies and individuals determine the right mix of benefits to meet their needs and their budgets. But the firm’s compassion stretches beyond its clients to positively impact the greater good.
“Our mission is to make a difference in the communities we serve,” says Steve McAbee, Lang Financial Group president.
Lang Financial employees not only offer financial support, but provide vital hands-on experience where needed, he notes.
“In times of tragedy, we see the best from people as they come together to help each other.”
Several Lang Financial consultants and their families, for example, traveled to Texas and Florida in August and September 2017 to assist victims of Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma.
Other hands-on volunteer efforts have included:
• Adopting a family at Christmas through Women Helping Women, an organization providing evidence-based prevention and expert crisis intervention and support services for survivors of gender-based violence and stalking in Hamilton and Butler counties.
• Participating in Matthew 25 Ministries, an international humanitarian aid and disaster relief organization based in Blue Ash.
• Participating in Red Cross and Hoxworth Blood Center blood drives.
• Involvement in People Working Cooperatively, the region’s leader in providing professional home repairs and services to low-income elderly and disabled homeowners.
• Involvement in Habitat for Humanity, a nonprofit organization that helps families build and improve homes.
Employees also support several area charities through their participation in fund-raising marathons such as the Mini Heart Marathon (American Heart Association), Holiday in Lights (Great Parks of Hamilton County, Hands Against Hunger, City of Sharonville Christmas Fund), Color Run and the Flying Pig.
Non-profit organizations that Lang supports financially include the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Parkinson’s Foundation, Hospice of Hope, City Gospel Mission, Rotary International and Women’s Crisis Center.
“Caring about people, especially the less fortunate, is a core value reflected in our commitment to serving those in need,” McAbee says.
Lang Financial Group is located at 4225 Malsbary Road, Suite 100, Cincinnati, OH 45242. For more information, call 513.984.3100 or visit www.langgroup.com